Monday, August 2, 2010

Almost Over





































We have had a wonderful summer. It started with some fishing and dance recital, with a Jimmy Buffet concert thrown in the middle. We are now in school mode. Tonight we went to meet Mary Reese's teacher and got to see her room. She was so excited and is going to have a great year! I think Kindergarten is going to be fun and full of fun.








Sara Brooke gets to meet her teacher next week, and I think she is ready. I think 4th grade is going to be a great experience and know she will do great. It will be a change for her, she will at the middle school. I am a bit nervous about both, but I know they will be great and do a wonderful job!








Here are a few memories from the busy, fun, WARM summer!








No comments:

Post a Comment